Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene: UNESCO edition
The new issue of the biannual magazine dedicated to the food & wine experiential tourism in the hills of Prosecco Superiore DOCG is now online, with seasonal contents and a special focus on the UNESCO recognition.
“Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene” is the six-monthly magazine, published by the Producers’ Consortium for Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore in cooperation with the Prosecco Superiore Wine Road association, dedicated to wine, food and experiential tourism.
It’s designed to be a guide with which to approach the area, full of suggestions and ideas for excursions in the land of Prosecco Superiore, with contents in two languages (Italian and English).
The new issue is dedicated to the recognition of the hills of the Prosecco di Conegliano and Valdobbiadene UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It can be downloaded here and browsed together with previous editions. Inside, you will find:
- A land rich in emotions (by Luca Zaia)
- A Heritage to be shared (by Innocente Nardi)
- The stages of the nomination process
- A landscape of value (by Mauro Agnoletti)
- Deserving the beauty (by Elena Filini)
- Managing the World Heritage Site
- The two Capitals of the Superiore (by Marina Grasso and Gianni Moriani)
- The landscape and its sacred art (by Silvia Bevilacqua)
- The golden pentagon of Cartizze (by Giovanni Carraro)
- Superiore by birth (by Marina Grasso)
- The calendar of flavours (by Danilo Gasperini)
- Events in the area
- Useful adresss
- The map of the region
- Get to know Prosecco Superiore