Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene: a gourmet summer in Italian countryside
The new issue of the biannual magazine dedicated to the food & wine experiential tourism in the hills of Prosecco Superiore DOCG is now online, with tips and ideas to live an Italian summer
“Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene” is the six-monthly magazine, published by the Producers’ Consortium for Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore in cooperation with the Prosecco Superiore Wine Road association, dedicated to wine, food and experiential tourism.
It’s designed to be a guide with which to approach the area, full of suggestions and ideas for excursions in the land of Prosecco Superiore, with contents in two languages (Italian and English).
The new issue, dedicated to ideas and ideas for an experience in the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene during the summer season, will be distributed in hard copy in the coming weeks, and from today it can be browsed and downloaded online on this page, together with the backlog of past seasons.
Inside, you will find:
- My Conegliano Valdobbiadene, by Philippe Daverio
- A fabled mill (by Giovanni Carraro)
- In the footsteps of the Good Pope
- The guardian of the vineyards
- Treasures of art and nature
- Tiramisù, the king of desserts (by Marina Grasso)
- The land and its cuisine (by Marina Grasso)
- Recipe by chef Vito Mazzero
- The products of the region
- The flora of the Alps
- Jazzing it up in Valdobbiadene
- Mountain life
- Conegliano and its rich history
- Dalla Cima al Fondo
- Luigi’s heroism
- Events in the region
- Farmers’ markets
- Useful adresses