Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene: autumn / winter 2021
The new issue of the biannual magazine dedicated to the food & wine experiential tourism in the hills of Prosecco Superiore DOCG is now online, with tips and ideas to live an Italian mild winter
“Visit Conegliano Valdobbiadene” is the six-monthly magazine, published by the Producers’ Consortium for Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore in cooperation with the Prosecco Superiore Wine Road association, dedicated to wine, food and experiential tourism.
It’s designed to be a guide with which to approach the area, full of suggestions and ideas for excursions in the land of Prosecco Superiore, with contents in two languages (Italian and English).
The new issue, dedicated to ideas and ideas for an experience in the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene during the summer season, will be distributed in hard copy in the coming weeks, and from today it can be browsed and downloaded online on this page, together with the backlog of past seasons.
Inside, you will find:
- My Conegliano Valdobbiadene, by Tiziano Scarpa
- A walk through history, by Giovanni Carraro
- IThe silent village, by Paolo Colombo
- In thefootsteps of Zanzotto, by Fabio Dal Pan
- Treasures of art and nature
- A rustic cheese with an acclaimed soul
- Tradition as innovation, by Marina Grasso
- Recipe by Enrico Canel, Locanda Da Condo
- The products of the region
- A bird sanctuary immersed in the hills
- Online wine tastings
- Two hearts.. and seven guitars
- The art of Ceneda and Serravalle
- Aldo Rebuli, walls with something to say, by Marina Grasso
- Useful addresses
- Farmers’ Markets