Here’s all the information about our stand at the fair in Verona, from 15th to 18th April 2018. Where to find us – the producers – the wines – the events.
At the fair
Over 180 sparkling wines to taste and 10 small-scale producers to discover.
At Vinitaly, the Producers’ Consortium is presenting an overview of the 2017 vintage, which yielded very satisfying results both in the vineyard and in the winery. Wine lovers and members of the trade will be able to meet 10 of our producers and taste more than 180 wines from throughout the Denomination, as well as deepen their knowledge of Conegliano Valdobbiadene thanks to seminars and tutored tastings on the many territorial expressions of the D.O.C.G., such as the Rive and Cartizze.
The position of the stand is Pavilion 8, i2-i3.
The list of wines that are available for tasting on the stand can be downloaded and consulted here.
The producers attending
Apart from the Consortium’s institutional space, where visitors will be able to get to know the Denomination better thanks to our detailed seminars, as well as taste more than 180 different wines from Conegliano Valdobbiadene, we will have ten producers with us on the stand:
Some events will also be held on the stand, aimed at our members, the media, trade professionals, industry experts and other interested visitors.
SUNDAY 15th APRIL 2018
TASTING: “THE GENTLE SUPERIORE: FIVE SUB-ZONES INTERPRETED BY FIVE WOMEN PRODUCERS”
The tasting will be led by journalist and sommelier Adua Villa (italian only)
→ Book your place here
WINE TOURISM: PERSPECTIVES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Doriano Bui, President of the Wine Road of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and the Foods of the Valdichiana Senese
- Giovanni Follador, President of the Veneto Local Tourist Offices
- Andrea Rossi, Mayor of Montepulciano and President of the Union of the Communes of the Valdichiana Senese
- Cinzia Sommariva, Vice–President of the Prosecco and Hills of Conegliano Valdobbiadene Wine Road
- Sonia Speroni, Food & Wine Manager for Musement
The meeting will be moderated by journalist Luigi Cremona
MONDAY 16th APRIL 2018
TASTING: “THE RIVE AND CARTIZZE: SUBLIME INCLINATIONS OF CONEGLIANO VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE”
The tasting will be led by the Editor of “Civiltà del Bere”, Alessandro Torcoli (italian only)
→ Book your place here
TUESDAY 17th APRIL 2018
COMPARING EXPERIENCES OF HEROIC VITICULTURE
- Roberto Gaudio, President of CERVIM (Centre for Research, Study and Promotion of Mountain Viticulture)
- Mamete Prevostini, President of the Producers’ Consortium, Wines of Valtellina
- Benedetto Renda, President of the Voluntary Consortium, D.O.C. Wines of the Island of Pantelleria
- Innocente Nardi, President of the Producers’ Consortium, Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G.
The meeting will be moderated by journalist Elio Ghisalberti