Established in 1947 by the enologist Umberto Bortolotti, this winery is located in the heart of Valdobbiadene and belongs to the group of historic wineries from the Conegliano Valdobbiadene area.
The founder, together with a select few colleagues, was also the founder of the Confraternita del Prosecco in 1946, the Consortium for the protection of Prosecco in 1962 and the oldest wine route in Italy in 1969.
Today, his son Bruno continues the legacy and together with his grandson Daniele, passionately share the combination of hospitality and pursue the tradition of producing quality, innovative sparkling wines.
Maximum number of visitors: 50
Available seating: 18
Languages spoken: Italian, English, German and French