The winery was founded in Valdobbiadene in 1949 by Giuliano Bortolomiol. Figure of primary importance in the world of the Prosecco, Giuliano was among the founders of the Prosecco Wine Fraternity in 1945, and of the National Exhibition of Sparkling Wines. Strong supporter of the Charmat method, intuitive, and skillful winemaker in 1960 he was the first to create a Prosecco Brut. Today the same spirit of innovation is carried on by his daughters Maria Elena, Elvira, Luisa and Giuliana to confirm the philosophy of the brand: product quality first, but also the creation of a strong link with the territory, guided by environmental sustainability. The company is pleased to welcome their visitors inside the headquarters of “Parco della Filandetta”, an area obtained from the renovation of an ancient spinning mill in the heart of Valdobbiadene. Inside the park there are the winery, a tasting room and an organic vineyard. The visits are possible by appointment.